I work with entrepreneurs and leaders who dream big!
You have great ideas and want to make a positive difference. Things are going well and headed that direction…but…
You’re feeling a bit like you’re out on a limb on your own. Though you know you’ve GOT THIS, and you have friends to vent with over wine and apps, you know you need a little more.
Working with a coach, you have a supportive and non-judgemental ally who is here just for you so that you and your team can learn, grow, and achieve your goals and dreams!
It’s all good…but…
You feel super excited about the position you’re in and want to build the best possible foundation for you and your team or business.
But maybe you’re feeling that things are a little off and you can’t really put a finger on what’s not quite right. Things seem good, but you just aren’t excited, didn’t get the training and support you’d have liked…and if you were being honest…you feel kinda stressed more often than you admit.
Do any of these feel true?
- You get stressed, overwhelmed, and exhausted from the pressures of your job.
- Work demands prevent you from leaving work at work and you end up distracted at home and short-tempered with your family.
- There is just not enough time to get everything done and you feel like you’d need to be a magician to get any time for yourself.
- A good night’s sleep sounds like an impossible dream.
- Self-care sounds wonderful and mysterious…but you don’t even know what you like anymore, not to mention how you’d fit it in.
- Your “should” list is long and overwhelming.
- People tell you that ‘No’ is a real word but can’t imagine ever actually using it.
- No matter what you’re doing, you feel guilty. Spending time with friends? You should probably be with your family. On family vacation? You must be getting really behind at work. It’s exhausting!
- You are really good at what you do but it sometimes feels like it is sucking your soul.
- You love the idea of living your best life and accomplishing your goals but don’t know where to begin
You don’t have to figure it all out by yourself!
Imagine feeling confident and capable. You know without a doubt the contribution you make to your team’s success and how to help them be their best. Monday mornings you look forward to what’s ahead and you leave work at the end of the week feeling good about yourself and the work you’ve accomplished.
It is possible…
It’s possible to move from doubting yourself and feeling “less than” to knowing exactly what makes you unique and special. There’s no more need for comparison because you have NO DOUBT about the value you offer to your team and your business.
When you work with Noreen, you’ll:
- Discover the talents that are so NATURAL to you that you don’t even realize they exist
- Benefit from a coach who can help you understand why knowing your talents is critical, and what to do with that information
- Have the resources and support to help you start enjoying what’s going on rather than worrying about it
Would you like to:
- Get off your own back! And quiet that critical voice in your head that chatters non-stop.
- feel more positive and productive at work and at home.
- Align your job and goals with your natural talent, leaving you feeling much greater peace and satisfaction overall.
- Be able to clearly articulate your strengths and know how to operate in your zone of genius.
- Stop expecting yourself to be Wonder Woman. You know where you need help and how to get it.
- Understand what drives you, what motivates you, and what sometimes gets you in trouble so that you aren’t caught by surprise.
- Know yourself so well that you can tell others (boss, employees, family) exactly how you operate best, can help the most, and what you need from them to be most effective.
- Enjoy leading your team and contributing to your team member’s development
- Discover your strengths and learn how to use them so that you can stop searching for your purpose and start living it.
Why work with Noreen?
With a unique combination of training and experience, from a social work education to a career in the Army, Noreen can draw on a variety of resources to support you.
She has experience with personal, professional, leadership development, team, business, and organizational development. If you want to learn and grow as a leader or business owner, then Noreen is the gal to have in your corner!
Action changes things!
Get started (or your questions answered) by scheduling a time to chat here.
Testimonials – a.k.a. nice things people have said about working with me…
“Noreen is the first person I recommend when someone tells me they feel stuck in their job and life and they need help finding a way out. Noreen has helped me get out of those pits and recognize where I could apply my natural strengths instead of always focusing on what I was doing wrong. I’m confident Noreen can help individuals and teams — I’ve watched her do it, and she’s not only an expert at what she does, she is trustworthy, dependable, and authentic. You are connecting with someone who will positively change your life when you work with Noreen.”M.S., Mandan
“Norrie is the most compassionate person I know. She listens intently & truly cares! Norrie has helped me make many decisions in my life. I honestly can’t imagine my life without her.”J.V., Bismarck
“I’ve had the good fortune of working with Norrie for over a decade. She is an incredible coach and trainer who easily builds rapport with clients. Norrie is an empathetic listener who poses excellent questions. She helped me change the way I think and challenged me to shift my mindset countless times. If you are looking to elevate your career or strengthen your team, Norrie is perfect for helping you to the next level!”J.M., Mandan
“Noreen is patient and kind. She asks great thought-provoking questions that challenge what’s comfortable to empower you towards growth. Her talent is natural and her presence is comforting which instantly puts those around her at ease. Noreen’s gifts are well received in both group and individual settings and I would recommend her to anyone looking to pursue more for themselves!”H.M., Bismarck